"You just have to keep living until you feel alive again."
|follow the leader. AKA, Spirit.|
1. Have you ever owned a horse? Yup yup, three have been in my name, so technically 2 mini's and then Red.
2. What is your favorite aspect of your discipline? I don't really have a set discipline - I guess trail riding is considered what I do but I dabble in a lot, just at home. I love western, period. Granted there's things I like and things I dislike, but I love most of everything that comes with it. The horses, the tack, most of the people. I love being able to ride casually and do different things every day.
3. What pet peeves do you have concerning your discipline? I hate that so many of the local western riders (I say local because this isn't true for everyone) feel the need to use so many unneeded gimmicks. Slightly off-topic in a way, but I also dislike how so many people feel that trail riding (not endurance) isn't truly a hard discipline just because what? We don't show? Bleh. Ribbons or buckles don't = a true rider.
4. Do you do barn chores? Yup. Every day.
7. What saddle brand is your favorite? I looove my custom buffalo saddlery roper.
8. Do you ride with a quarter sheet in the winter? My ponies stay fluffy and chubby all winter so nope.
10. Full seat or knee patch breeches? How about jeans? ;)